Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rejected

Well, I got my official form rejection email today from the Mets for NLDS tix. With some slight modifications we have this rejection for the Mets themselves:

2008 POSTSEASON TICKET OPPORTUNITY
-- Thank You for Participating
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mets Fan Player:

Thank you for participating in the online random drawing for
the opportunity to purchase tickets for potential 2008 Mets
postseason games scheduled to be played at Shea Stadium
regular season.

While Since your entry was not selected to purchase tickets for
potential
play in the National League Division Series games, YOU DO NOT REMAIN REGISTERED for random drawings for talent-based opportunities to purchase tickets for potential play in the 2008 National League Championship Series and World Series games most likely not scheduled to be played at Shea, should since the Mets will almost certainly not participate, and for any additional Division Series drawings post-season games.

Thank you again for your participation meekly folding.


The New York Mets MLB and Mets Fans.

2 comments:

dark commenteer said...

As a 7-game pack subscriber, I was able to go online to get seats. However, as I had waited until 10p on Tuesday night to check availability, the only tix I could find were Upper Deck, Section 26, Row V, Seats 15-16 for LCS Home Game #2.

Cost: $80 each--pptththtth (sound of a spit take)--are you s'ing me. I can sit on my comfy couch and see the game in high-def or sit in LaGuardia flight path on a cold October night, if they even get that far.

Bears to that--I can think of much better uses for $160...like Rock Band 2, coming to PS3 next week...

Fredo said...

Just brilliant, SHK.

And yes to RB2, DC. So long as I get to play drums for Gimme Shelter.