Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Poll time

OK, call it now: final order of NL East. I say: Mets, Braves, Phils, Nats, Marlins. I could easily see 2-3 and 4-5 swapping. Phils and Nats have horrific pitching.

Next question: when both are healthy, who will be starter of choice this year? Pelf or Duque? I was originally thinking Duque, but now I'm thinking Pelf. I read that Mets will want to make sure Pelf is a starter since they might lose Perez and Pedro next year, and have slim prospects. If Duque bitches about going to the pen they should remind him that he has been MIA the last two years at absolutely mission-critical times, so shut his mouth and do what the team asks for their best interest.

1 comment:

dark commenteer said...

Mets--Phils--Braves--Marlins--Nats.

And I think Pelf is making a strong case to be in the rotation but I'd like to see him go a little deeper first. We already know he can be lights-out for 2 innings at a time...