Thursday, April 22, 2010

IDK if you guys ever post on team boards,

but it can get nasty between rivals. However, there is the occasional poster who is such a j-hole it demands to be called out. Why not do it full force? Here's some dude absolutely pwning a tarhole who was posting on Inside Carolina:

Does that guy do crack? I read my first IC thread tonight (and last) about Singler, he was on it, and...I mean...is that one of their "insiders"? I wouldn't want that guy mowing my lawn. Lock the ****ing door. Dude is probably so loaded he's doing the Exorcist spider-walk down his stairs right now between eating glue and stealing pennies from his passed-out mom to throw at the Count Chockula ghost he keeps seeing behind his trailer.

Where the **** do these guys come from over there? Are they all on the internet in a northern Montana commune, wearing tinfoil hats, taking breaks between "whiffer" hits and goat-mounting so that they can get on the internet? Good God.

No comments: