Thursday, March 22, 2012

I am SHOCKED!!!

Where is the love for Tebow-mania???

Wait...you guys aren't excited by this?

You mean this was a horrible mistake that will make what was looking like a bad season completely awful?

You think Sanchez will throw himself off the GWB after he throws his first pick of the season and the "We want Tebow" chants destroy his fragile psyche?

Hmmm...I guess you're right. This probably isn't worth getting excited about...unless you're a Fins fan--BOOYAH, SUCKERS!!!

BWAHHAHAHAHAHA!
P.S.--What's the over under until Cromartie tries to shank Tebow in the locker room? I give it 6 days into training camp...

5 comments:

Fredo said...

I think Tebow will be a valuable role player in the wildcat, and blend in seamlessly.






I'm good enough, I'm smart enough...

Beetz McDogg said...

Just be glad Tebow is waiting till barrage otherwise Cromartie might knock him up as well and have to take a loan out from Rex to pay child support

Fredo said...

Beetz- it doesn't work that way. Lets chat offline.

Fredo said...

Beetz- it doesn't work that way. Lets chat offline.

Beetz McDogg said...

Okay, looking forward to that talk. Will it involve puppets. Now back toTim-chise baby. All in, gotta believe. Okay guys need sizes so I can put in orders for Tebow jet jerseys